Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shuffle XP19 Touchscreen LCD Revealed



I have to tell you I like what I see here. First impression always counts a lot when making a choice, so I would definitely give this Shuffle XP19 touchscreen LCD a try. Sure I’d need Windows 7 or any kind of OS supporting touchscreens but I’d still give it a try. Mainly because it looks good. Let’s see what I think about it after we go through it’s specs!

Reveled at Computex 2008, the XP19 offers:

* wide screen touchscreen LCD display,
* 19-inch Wa-Si TFT active matrix screen,
* 1680 x 1050 resolution, 5ms response time,
* 1000:1 contrast ratio,
* 170-degree viewing angles,
* metal case.

I like what I see, but I would like to be actually able to use all of that. No word on official launch or pricing yet.
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment