Sunday, March 7, 2010

ANDROID BRINGS IN VOIP PHONE

Everyone knew that Android would not be limited to powering cellphones. Android powered netbooks and media players were anticipated even before the google OS picked up momentun. But, recently we have seen the OS powering a few not-s0-expected devices. First we saw the Android powered landline phone and now we have the Android powered VoIP phone on display at MSI’s booth at CeBIT.
The device, MS-9A31 is a landline-cum-VoIP hybrid featuring a large touchscreen.  The phone supports DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication), video conferencing and instant messaging. Connectivity options include two LAN ports and a USB port. It also has a card reader for multimedia file transfer. There is no news on pricing or availability of the phone. Check out the video (more…)
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

4 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

App Developers said...

I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

Cooper Vision Proclear said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

GST Courses Delhi said...

I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

Post a Comment