Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD


I’m a pretty devout iPhone user. My original iPhone has been good to me. The new 2.0 firmware upgrade takes the device to a whole new level of awesomeness. But as awesome as the iPhone is, I couldn’t help but drool a bit when I first glimpsed the BlackBerry Bold. RIM promised a unique mix of form and function and according to the Boy Genius Report, they’ve pretty much delivered.

Boy Genius had a chance to take the Bold on a month long field test (seriously, we’re jealous) and the results are pretty much what most of us expected. It’s exactly what BlackBerry fans have been waiting for. Boy Genius says it best when they refer to the Bold as the “BlackBerry communities iPhone”.

Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

0 comments:

Post a Comment