Friday, January 22, 2010

Mahru-Z, the mechanical maid.


  • My house maid telephoned me to inform that she would not be attending to my household work unless I give her a pay rise and a 5 day week. We were really worried and were in search of a solution and there came the Mahru-Z, the mechanical maid to assist us.
  • The walking robot Mahru-Z, the mechanical maid assists me in cleaning the house, dumping the clothes in the washing machine and even heats the food in the microwave.
  • The Mahru-Z can rotate its head, move its legs and hands and has an additional finger ie six fingers and a 3 dimensional vision to quickly recognise the house chores and perform them just like a human being and frankly to say even better.
  • I really have no words to appreciate the strength of my mechanical maid Mahru-Z with the visual ability to recogmise the tasks and execute them promptly. She never grumbles or ask for salary increase or weekly holidays. 
  • I am really thankful to the South Korean scientists of The Institute of Science and Technology for developing such a useful alternative to the demanding and lazy house maids.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

1 comments:

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Post a Comment